Saturday, May 29, 2010

Weekend Story: Spatial Interaction Touchless Tap

Saturday, May 29, 2010

It is latest technology based designed new traditional spatial interaction touchless tap which can be run the risk of transmitting dirt & germs from hand to the tap. We are providing advanced technological futures like we are touch sensitive tap such as delta ppilar kitchen faucet which is one solution & sensor activated taps often found in toilets are another. That is not more expensive technological product and serves you better result from another similar product.

Meaningful gestures mean that the action required to control a function of a product need to be coupled to that function. In other words, if I want water to come out of the tap I perform a gesture along the side of the tap towards me, as if I am dragging the water out or saying ‘come to me’. If I want the water to stop running I perform the same gesture away from me, as if I am pushing the water back into the tap.

Designer: Jasper Dekker

Via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share it